Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My crammed HK plan

wah.. i tell u how crammed is my HK trip...

Thu > after check in Mongkok, buy 24hr tourist pass to Lantau island
see Disneyland (outside only) + go straight to Peak at night in HK island.

Fri > morning still can use the tourist pass, go to Central take the doubledeck tram, then go Ocean Park. Evening take old Ferry cross over to Tsim Sha Tsui by night to view light display of HK buildings (Yehim will be in Tsim Sha Tsui watching World Squash Open, he ask me go watch squash.. doh). Then evening go Lan Kwai Fong. Yehim say he's always there Fri night, drink + dance (he so happening kah?!). He say LKF starts at 12am la.. bummer... i wanna sleep by 12am... then Yehim to send us back to Mongkok.

Sat > go Shenzhen. Yehim suggest i throw away SZ plan.. but my cousin + her friend plan go SZ shopping.. and eat dimsum there cheaper.. evening back to Mongkok visit Ap Liu Kai + Miu Kai. (2 kai in 1 night! :D )

Sun > 6am go Flower Kai / Yuen Bo Kai.. then maybe go back Central again. Have u heard of Golden Bauhinia? Doh.. do everything else in HK island.. then evening back to Mongkok Lui Yan Kai.

Mon > Check out from hostel & ferry back to Macau. Visit the famous st. Paul ruins + San Ma Lou. Also follow my cousin to check in her hotel.. evening take taxi go airport fly back alone.

how's the plan?

for me.. its crammed... its going on a trip with 3 other youngsters who'd just about to grad from college / uni. Sounds like those days when me & YT were trying to crammed everything in 16 days in Europe. Good thing about this trip, I dont have to do much research, as my cousin's friend have done a pretty extensive search! Even the "price" of the train from one stop to another station, she knows. Wow... what's it like feeling like I'm NOT the best-know-it-all girl this time around? I just hope I dun annoy this girl the hell out of my slow-pace/laidback attitude. I'm already considered very 'fast' for some people. Yes.. sleep I actually cant go without sleeping, even in crammed DIY travel.

No comments: