Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Matter of Coincidence...

Ever wonder how freaky some incidents happen so coincidently in your life? This morning my dad drove my SLK to work and got banged from the back. No fault of his.

Funny thing I realised its just a week b4 the camp...

Last camp, just a week before the camp I was heading to HK/Macau, if I'm not mistaken the day was Wed night, when I'd already left the house, my cousin quietly drove my SLK and met with an accident by getting banged from the back!

What?! Is my car the jinx or the camp the jinx for my car?! :P Even when I talk about booking airasia flights way in advance for travel, somehow the camp date is always near the date of my flight!

On this very same subject, there's my cllg who's now on a weeklong break to be at her husband's hometown in Kchg, her brother's car got into an accident forcing her bro to use her car instead for the whole week (the week that she's not going to use the car). Last year, this cllg also went back Kchg for a week, and just prior to that, same thing happen to her bro's car, so coincidently the brother had to use her car for the week that she'll be away.

Has this anything to do with what Perpetual Transmutation?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! medicijn ritalin asian teen clip