first i was going thru doze of new zealand wonderful picturesque photo album... then another friend send a link full of snow-capped mountainous range pictures that made me go "mommmm.. come and look!" (ok at home I dont call 'mom' i call 'mi')
too bad for slow streamyx at home (cant be it's supposed to be 1MBps speed right?) still the slideshow was taking ages to load for me mom to see.
my mom say "haiya, i go Nepal take pictures of the Himalaya mountain for you to see la"... that is if she knows how to use a digital camera! I'm not letting her use mine. She's gonna use the film camera, hopefully she knows how to operate that.
before she's back from Nepal, I'll be off to Hong Kong... not very enthusiastic about it, cos basicallly it's just Hong Kong. What is there to see in Hong Kong that I can go "whohhoooaaaaahhhh..." but basically its another trip where I'll squeeze it through on a shoestring budget.
yes, i need a new job, an increment in salary to cover all my never ending wishes to travel all around the world.
its weird how mom said "i think you have my gene like, you like to travel, just like me, not like your father"... Doh...
for all my monthly salary, the budgeting goes around accommodating plans for travels. everytime i'd sly my way with my parents to cover up my car insurance or anything I could sly with.
nah.. im just gonna eat roti in HK, i'll still see HK!
6 comments:
Hey when are you going to HK? :)
when you wanna travel to NZ, do inform me 1 year in advance! so i wont spend in other places first! hhehehehe
-the one who loves nz alot-
hey NS im just so not willing to reveal that I'd be MIA from 1-5Dec to be in HK. Like the MOST yau yeng thing to happen for the most anticipated album of the year... and its the precamp and im gonna be MIA! hopefully i dun leave my heart / spirit stranded in the homeland when im away... no fun that way... must bring complete body, mind and spirit in my travel :) hehe..
To -the one who loves nz alot-
1 year in advance enuff for all the preparation and saving ah? i scared become like my 'climb Mt. KK' aim, 1 year later also havent acheived and I've even dropped the idea. have been trying to go bukit kiara walk and 'train' kononnya... wud it be better save the money & energy, take plane fly to the really cool snow-capped mountain in China!
compared NS's picture with my friend's nz picture... im going to say the scene in China is more yau yeng than NZ! hahaha..
as much as i wish to bring my parents to go NZ, hmmm... we'll see how China could improve in their toilet & road system in a coupla year. who knows if insanity strikes, might drop everything, head to Patagonia!
MJ!!!
:( :(
hehehe.. tripod i bring back sandakan lol.
Post a Comment